Where To Search For Online Chemistry Homework
Searching for online chemistry homework is an easy way to learn the subject on your own time or to help you if you are taking the class. Whether you’re an adult that wants to brush up on your chemistry skills to help your child or if you are a student that want to learn more or needs help, there are some free and paid for resources out there to help you. There is even sites online that have courses on chemistry that you can take for free and earn a certificate of completion.
Online Chemistry Homework
- MIT Open Course Ware: MIT’s Open Course Ware offers free courses in various subjects, including a list of almost fifty free courses on chemistry. You can pick what course you want to take then do it on your own time.
- Education Portal: If you are looking for a general chemistry course, then you should try Education Portal’s Chemistry 101. This course is not free; it runs between $50 and $100 a month depending on the package that you choose.
- Open Culture: Open Culture is a site that shows you the best free online courses in all kinds of subjects. They have a list of about thirty free online chemistry courses that you can use. All the videos are free and in some of the courses you might have to pay for a book but they aren’t that expensive.
- UC Berkeley: Another school jumping on the free course bandwagon it UC Berkeley. They offer a free general chemistry course that is free of charge. If you don’t want to spend the time taking an actually course, there are sites that have chemistry homework that you can do on your own.
- Sapling Learning: Sapling Learning is a place that has samples problems that you can do and if you sign up you can also get a TA (Teacher’s Assistant) that will help you with the problems if you need help. I didn’t find an exact price for this one, but I’m assuming there probably is a month charge for this site.
- Mastering Chemistry: The Pearson Mastering Chemistry site is a site that makes you chemistry books interactive. You sign up with your book and use a course code or instructor’s ID to access work for the book and other interactive lessons. I don’t know if this cost you anything but I’m thinking if you have the codes, it’s free of charge.
© AssignmentsDone.com. All rights reserved. | Best homework writing tips