Advancing Organizational Performance Via Feedback See Attachment for Details Advancing Organizational Performance via Feedback (Due 15 Dec) (4 Pages) (4 Re
Advancing Organizational Performance Via Feedback See Attachment for Details Advancing Organizational Performance via Feedback (Due 15 Dec) (4 Pages) (4 References)
1) APA 7th Ed format (to include introduction and conclusion)
2) Due 15 Dec
3) 4 Page minimum (not including title page and APA references)
4) Minimum of 4 References
Write a 4-page paper, to include introduction, body, conclusion, addressing the following situation in your paper:
The continuing professional development of IT personnel is a key managerial responsibility in a US federal workplace environment (Department of Defense, Department of Home Land Security, Internal Revenue Service, US Post Office, etc.) This paper will include 2 parts, an academic review importance of subordinate professional development to personal and organizational performance (2-pages); and a detailed and actionable professional development plan (2-pages).
1) Begin the paper with a brief academic review of the importance of subordinate professional development to personal and organizational performance in a US Federal Employment work environment (with a minimum of 4 citations), and then follow this with your detailed plan.
2) Reflect on a subordinate and prepare a somewhat detailed and actionable professional development plan which would be intended for use in a forthcoming performance review session.
3) In this plan, you should hypothetically assume the individual to be reviewed has indicated an interest in a long-term organizational career and steady advancement. From your perspective, your plan would include
a. Both near- and long-term objectives and milestones to assist this individual in reaching his or her goals.
b. This plan should include traditional professional development issues such as potential schools and assignments as well as some counsel on how to make use of organizational politics (e.g., getting a senior mentor) and maintain a visible, positive profile.