Assignment 4 Sales Force Compensation
For companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is to motivate the salespeople. While many factors
Sales Force Compensation
For companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is to motivate the salespeople. While many factors go into motivating these people, one of the primary factors is the compensation plan that describes how they will be rewarded. Research a large organization’s sales force and its compensation plan. Write a five- to seven-page paper in which you:
1. In order to motivate the sales force to produce the highest number of clients, describe six features of an effective total rewards program.
2. Describe the behaviors of the sales force that are targeted with the compensation plan.
3. Assess how a value proposition is achieved for current and future employees in the plan you have outlined.
4. Based upon the type of plan you have created, indicate how attracted you think future salespeople may be to this plan.
5. Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Assess the effectiveness of a total rewards program in motivating salespeople.
Sample SWS Formatted Paper.pdf
Strayer University Writing Standards Revised.pdf