Discussion 250 Words. Make Sure You Provide 2 References With 5 Years Topic 1. Nutrition
Using the next guide as reference create a SMART goal to improve
Topic 1. Nutrition
Using the next guide as reference create a SMART goal to improve the indicators of your health problem at short or long term:
SMART goals help improve achievement and success. A SMART goal clarifies exactly what is expected and the measures used to determine if the goal is achieved and successfully completed.
A SMART goal is:
Specific (and strategic): Goal must be clearly defined —who and what?
Measurable: The success toward meeting the goal can be measured. Outcome must demonstrate levels of change or improvement.
Attainable: Goals are reasonable and can be achieved.
Relevant (results oriented): The goals are aligned with current tasks and projects and focus in one defined area
Time framed: Goals have a clearly defined time-frame including a target or deadline date.
Not a SMART goal:
· Reach out to stakeholders.
Does not identify a measurement or time frame, nor identify why the improvement is needed or how it will be used.
· The Department will launch communications with stakeholders by conducting three focus groups specific to needs assessment and funding by the end of the first quarter.
Topic 2. Obesity
Do a literature review about health promotion strategies related to your health problem. After studying the information select one article that you disagree on:
1. Share a concise overview about the local impact of the problem.
2. Share one disagreement you may have regarding the study design and support your idea with evidence
3. Share one disagreement you may have regarding implementation and support your idea with evidence.
4. Share one disagreement you may have regarding evaluation and support your idea with evidence.