Discussion Respond to one of the questions below. I have included which chapter each question corresponds to if you need help in writing your response. You
Respond to one of the questions below. I have included which chapter each question corresponds to if you need help in writing your response. Your response should be 5-8 sentences in length.
1. Does social media help or hurt self-esteem? Does this vary based on different platforms? (Chapter 2: The Self in a Social World)
2. Based on what we know about role-play, do you think it’s possible to fake it ‘til you make it? (Chapter 4: Behavior & Attitudes)
3. Do you think differences in girls’ and boys’ behaviors are mainly due to biology or their upbringing and culture? (Chapter 5: Genes, Culture, & Gender)
In addition, reply to at least TWO classmates’ posts. Your response to your classmate’s discussion should be at least 3-5 sentences (each) and add to the discussion (i.e. reflecting on their response, asking questions, etc.). Make sure to do this – you will not receive any extra credit if it’s not done!
Things to Remember
- Before posting on the discussion board, check for correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Responses that do not reflect college-level writing will NOT receive credit.
- Stay on topic – Don’t post irrelevant links, comments, thoughts, or pictures.
- As always, be respectful, courteous and appropriate with the content you post and your interactions with your fellow classmates.
- Partial credit will not be given to responses that do not meet ALL of the criteria listed.