Inequality Describe how a country can measure its income inequality.
Evaluate the effect of income inequality on the U.S. economy, such as unemployment,
- Describe how a country can measure its income inequality.
- Evaluate the effect of income inequality on the U.S. economy, such as unemployment, economic growth, and other economic factors.
- Estimate the gap between those who hold bachelor’s and higher (master or doctoral) degrees and those who do not.
- Explain reasons why the inequality gap between educated and less-educated workers has been widening.
- Evaluate whether increasing opportunities for higher education can reduce income inequality.
- Analyze what else causes U.S. income inequality to widen.
- Recommend how to reduce educationally based income inequality or other factors if you were a federal policy maker.
- Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style resource (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).