INSTRUCTION ASSIGNMENT 5 P There are three tasks to do. First, you will work on the user training phase of the system implementation, considering the follo
There are three tasks to do. First, you will work on the user training phase of the system implementation, considering the following in 3-5 pages:
- Planning for training
- Contents of training
- Methods of training
- Location of training
- Schedule of training
- Resources needed
- Training the trainer
- Conducting the training
- Additional periodic ongoing trainings
- Computer-assisted training
Next, final phase of the system implementation that results in the acceptance, rejection, or modification of the project, and release, suspension, or deduction of the contracted amount to the vendor(s)—system maintenance. Complete this section in 2-3 pages.
- Ensure that all hardware work together.
- Ensure that every function of every application of the computer system works and the system meets the functional requirements and the RFP specifications.
- Ensure that data between different systems interfaces and is transferred smoothly and in correct format.
- Ensure correct transference of data from old to new system (conversion testing).
- Ensure that the system can work under maximum load (volume/stress testing).
- Verify that the system works as expected in a live environment.
Third, combine your earlier Final Project papers into a single cohesive document with appropriate transitions and editing.
Assignment should be addressed in an 8- to 10-page document.