Insurance Providers Insurance Providers
As a manager, you have been chosen to present information on two choices for your company’s new health insurance
As a manager, you have been chosen to present information on two choices for your company’s new health insurance carrier for employees. Assume you are also able to use an insurer within the Gulf Cooperation Council. Research the various providers in Saudi Arabia and choose one that meets the needs of your company. Then, choose another country within the Gulf Corporation Council and locate a similar insurance provider option. Create a comparison analysis presentation about both insurance providers. Be sure to include the following:
• The different benefits available to the employees through their health insurance plan;
• The responsibility of the employer in terms of premiums;
• The advantages and benefits of both plans;
• How Saudi Arabia and the other GCC country you chose fund national health services; and
• How moral hazard plays into a company’s health benefit plan.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
• Organized into sex slides, plus the title and reference slides.
• Employ professional themes and transitions.
• Each slide must provide detailed speaker’s notes—a minimum of 100 words. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
• Provide support for your statements on the presentation slides, as well as in the speaker’s notes, with in-text citations from a minimum of five scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external.
• Follow APA.