Leadership in Evolving Learning Organizations [WLO: 4] [CLOs: 2, 5] Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
Read Chapter 3 from Organizational
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
- Read Chapter 3 from Organizational Behavior and Theory in Healthcare: Leadership Perspectives and Management Applications.
- Read the following articles:
- How to Be a “Humbitious” Leader (Links to an external site.)
- Bringing Value at Top Organizations, Learning Means Living (Links to an external site.)
- A Learning Organization in The Service of Knowledge Management Among Nurses: A Case Study (Links to an external site.)
- Exploring the Potential of a Multi-Level Approach to Improve Capability for Continuous Organizational Improvement and Learning in a Swedish Healthcare Region (Links to an external site.)
Assess how health care leadership is evolving. Describe the three takeaways found in the required articles for this discussion that you may employ in a learning organization. Support your response with a minimum of two scholarly sources published within the last five years.