MGMT Discussion no plagiarism be clear, 250 words minimum. For this Discussion, you need to read Part II “Managing for High Performance” in your textbook.
no plagiarism be clear, 250 words minimum.
For this Discussion, you need to read Part II “Managing for High Performance” in your textbook.
- (A) Use the SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound) traits to establish goals for your educational career.
a. Ensure each goal is SMART
b. 3-5 goals
c. Explanation of what you hope to achieve with each goal.
d. What difficulties you had in establishing goals.
For example, if you say “didn’t have enough information,” you should also state what information you would have needed.
Do not use any of the goals found on page 25 of your text. You may use them as a reference.
(B). Have a counseling session with a friend, co-worker, or family member. Summarize your results in the Discussion post. How do relationships influence our ability to effectively counsel someone (does the relationship help, hurt?)?
(C). Explain one disciplinary technique you either have used or had used on you. Based on the reading, was the technique proper? Explain why or why not.
SAMPLE GOALS BUT DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE
1. Complete all action items on the project within five months and on budget
2. Produce a daily average of 580 units this month
3. Reduce cost by 10% this quarter
4. Return all customer calls within 4 hours of receiving the message
5. Answer the phone within three rings 95% of the time
6. Achieve on-time delivery 97% of the time
7. Mail customer follow-up letters within 30 days after the sale
8. Achieve a customer-satisfaction index of 98% or better each month
9. Sell 10 units each month for the next three months
10. Reorganize the service database by August 15
11. Complete the financial statement by the, 10th day, of each month
12. Accomplish 90% or better productivity each month
13. Increase sales by 10% this year
al., Course Technology Crisp, 2001. ProQuest Ebook Centra
Created from apus on 2022-02-14 17:05:47.