Policy Making And Community Health Advocacy Click and read the Case Study below and post answers.
Chapter 13 – Case Study
- Click and read the Case Study below and post answers.
- Answers must:
- Be 300 words or more
- Use the stand English grammar and spelling
- References are cited (APA)
NUR4636 – Community Health Nursing
Policy Making and Community Health Advocacy
It is very important that community health nurses provide not only input to policy
circles through advocacy but also leadership at decision-making tables. The
community health nurse is reviewing an online in-service program on the
importance of this role in providing an essential influence and unique perspective in
1. Seasoned advocates have developed skills in influencing policy decisions.
Some individuals use the “ten commandments of lobbying.” What are the
basic ideas that are inherent to advocates?
2. The community health nurse needs to know something about the forces
shaping health policy and the policy process in order to be in a better
position to influence policy outcomes. What are the three components of
Kingdon’s framework for policy analysis?