Psychology attached Overview
For this assignment, you will be creating a project that illustrates your understanding of ONE of the following concepts rela
For this assignment, you will be creating a project that illustrates your understanding of ONE of the following concepts related to biological influences on behavior:
· Everyday examples of the different functions of the two hemispheres of the brain
· Everyday examples of neuroplasticity – that is, of the way the brain is changed and shaped by experience
· Examples of how hormones affect a person’s daily life
· The cortical lobes involved in the following behaviors:
· Seeing faces in the audience.
· Hearing questions from the audience.
· Remembering where your car is parked when you are ready to go home.
· Noticing that your shoes are too tight and hurting your feet.
Be sure to include the following required elements in your submission:
1. Your project illustrating one of the concepts listed above.
2. A written summary of at least 200 words clarifying the visual representation you’ve created (in .doc or .rtf format).
3. APA formatted reference information and in-text citations (provided within the summary and/or graphic representation as appropriate) for at least one resource in addition to the textbook.
Infographic project: Provide a visual representation of your understanding of the concept you chose in the form of an infographic (a visual image that represents data or information) using one of the recommended tools below, or something similar approved by your instructor.
· Microsoft Word (or equivalent)
· Microsoft PowerPoint (or equivalent)
Infographic submissions must be in the format of a .pdf, .png, .jpeg, .doc, or .docx. The recommended tools allow at least one of these options for the finished project. If you choose to use a different tool, please be sure that the finished project is submitted in one of the approved formats. The 4 Types of Infographic Projects page provides an overview of some general approaches that could be used when creating your project. NOTE: This project is well suited to the “Process” approach.
Alternative Creative Project: In lieu of an infographic, it is acceptable to provide a creative textual representation of your understanding of the concepts (i.e. a poem, short story, a personal example, description of connections between concepts, etc.). If you choose this approach, please be sure to include the textual representation in addition to your 200-word summary. All text submissions must be in .doc or .rtf format.