Public speaking Unit 3
Think about a persuasive speech that you would like to present on a topic of your choice. The speech can be for any context and
- Think about a persuasive speech that you would like to present on a topic of your choice. The speech can be for any context and any length, but it must be persuasive.
- See the list of example speech occasions and purposes for inspiration, if needed.
- Plan your speech, considering what your introduction, main points, and conclusion will include.
- Organize your speech, following the structure of Monroe’s Motivated Sequence. Your speech should include an introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction should contain your key message. The body should cover your main topics and support to back up your main points. Make sure that all support is relevant and from credible sources. Your conclusion should summarize your main points and provide a call to action.
- Create notes or bullet points that you can refer to while presenting your speech.