QSEN Competency The six files below are from the QSEN work that has been done and they represent the competencies that exist for QSEN:
The six files below are from the QSEN work that has been done and they represent the competencies that exist for QSEN:
- Evidence-Based Practice Competency
- Health Informatics Competency
- Patient-Centered Care Competency
- Quality Improvement Competency
- Safety Competency
- Teamwork and Collaboration Competency
- Read one (1) of the competency summaries above.
- Discuss how QSEN is dealing with the problems that were originally identified in the book, ‘To err is human’. Summarize what catches your eye as a good idea and what you want to share with your colleagues.
- Answer the questions as thoroughly and concisely as possible.
- Be sure to reference any works that you utilize in answering the questions (Be sure that references are in APA format).