Research Term Query Part 1 Please read the following file and give high-quality work as per the requirements of the work. Research Term Paper [part 1]
Please read the following file and give high-quality work as per the requirements of the work.
Research Term Paper [part 1]
TERM PAPER PART 1:
INTRODUCTION, REVIEW OF LITERATURE, PROBLEM STATEMENT, RESEARCH QUESTIONS
You need to conduct some research related to your own interests or to serve the interests of some organization (employer/client/sponsor). Before you start writing a formal proposal, you (or your employer/client/sponsor) would like to gather some information about the problem as well as understand its importance.
Choose your research topic thoughtfully, as this assignment will be part of your term paper. HERE ARE THE KEY PARTS OF THIS TERM PAPER (PART 1):
Title of your research
Make it intriguing – (BUT LESS THAN 120 CHARACTERS)
Provide a brief description of what the proposed research topic is about, why is it important and how you came to be interested in it.
The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills in finding and analyzing valid literary resources for your research. The review should be written in an integral / synthetic style, and NOT as an annotated bibliography.
This part of your research proposal should be roughly 7-9 pages (excluding cover page and references) and written in paragraphs, report format. All citations and references for this course are to be done in the APA style.
Please note: Use in-text citations to reference all ideas, concepts, text, and data that are not your own. If you make a statement, back it up with a reference!
• Research a minimum of 15 relevant business-related literature sources (focus on material available in digital format only for this course). Carefully choose your 15 “keepers” that are clearly related to your study. (Note: you might need to find 30 to “keep” only 15).
• Identify major common themes encountered in the selected literature sources. For each theme, create its own subsection within the literature review.
• For each theme / subsection of the literature review, explain the opinions of the authors and show their similarities, differences, methods of acquisition of data, methods of data analysis and other pertinent information. State how the reviewed research results relate to your proposed study.
• Identify the gaps in the literature and explain what needs to be done to move forward in your research.
Statement of the Problem
Detail the problem that you are considering. Explain:
• How are you defining and delimiting the specific area of the research?
• What is the gap that will be addressed by this research?
• What it is that you hope to learn by conducting this research?
• Discuss the anticipated outcomes and benefits to the researcher, the organization, or society.
Provide focused research questions for your planned research. Also provide a back-up question in case
the first one does not pan out. Make sure you address the following questions:
• What is the scope of your research?
• Is the scope of your research question reasonable?
Topic interest from the different options I got:
I would like to research the banking sector here, as I worked with the bank, which always interests me. This COVID-19 Pandemic episode has hampered many sectors, including banking. There are some exceptions as well who has benefitted from the pandemic. In a pandemic situation, the banks have provided essential services and basic financial needs of the customers with their half-staff strength and full precautions. Bank employees have performed their duties as front-line workers in a critical situation, though the pandemic has adversely affected the industry. I would like to research the topic of “Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on Banking Sector in India and the measures to recover the sector.”
In this research, I will try to find the impacts of the pandemic on the banking industry while studying and researching the following questions.
1) How does the COVID-19 pandemic affect Indian Banking institutions?
2) What challenges were faced at the initial pandemic outbreak, and how sternly impacted the Banking Industry?
3) What are the corrective measures provided by the Indian government to recover from the pandemic?
After this research, I will find the degree of damage to the industry, which is an inevitable part of the economy.