Scholarly Article You are to write between a 3,000 to 5,000 word assignment in the form of a scholarly article for publication in a major law review journa
Scholarly Article You are to write between a 3,000 to 5,000 word assignment in the form of a scholarly article for publication in a major law review journal on any one of the following topics:
• The international regulatory bodies and standards for Islamic financial institutions (IFIs).
• Financial technologies (FinTech) in Islamic finance sector.
• An analysis of the structuring of Islamic securities; namely sukuk.
• The Shariah governance of IFIs: Operation and Challenges
• The distinctions between Islamic insurance—takaful—and conventional insurance.
• The contemporary applications of the classical contracts in Islamic finance (choose one or two contracts; for example: murabahah and/or mudarabah).
• Other areas related to Islamic finance sector.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).