Solution In Juvenile Justice System See attached file Option #1: Solution in Juvenile Justice System
Analyze a major problem facing today’s juvenile justi
See attached file
Option #1: Solution in Juvenile Justice System
Analyze a major problem facing today’s juvenile justice system and evaluate a way in which the juvenile justice system has or has not addressed the problem. Propose a solution to the issue that you have selected.
Some possible topics for this project include:
· disproportionate minority confinement
· gang issues
· drug use
· juvenile curfews
· zero tolerance policy for/with school searches
· socio-economic factors affecting delinquency
· parental liability for juvenile offenses.
Your project must include:
· An introduction to summarize and define your topic, including a clear statement of the problem or issue of concern.
· Summaries of current, relevant research from at least six credible sources
· Discussion of the implications of proposed solutions for the juvenile justice system.
· Your evaluation and conclusions regarding possible methods of managing or addressing the problem. You are encouraged to add your own opinions; however, those opinions should be carefully considered, logical, and supported by evidence or outside rationale.
· 8-10 pages in length, not including cover and reference pages
· Cite a minimum of six scholarly sources to support your responses that are not provided in, or linked from, the course. Sources should be a combination of scholarly works, textbook and primary sources.