Symbols In Fiction See attached document. The first story “platos, allegory to the cave” is also found in the second attachment. Top of Form
See attached document. The first story “platos, allegory to the cave” is also found in the second attachment.
Top of Form
Sometimes, fires that you have determined to be incendiary in nature will also meet the requirements for the prosecutor to charge someone with arson. This type of case is the ultimate test for a fire investigator as all aspects of your investigation will be challenged by the defense, and you may go through the process of being qualified as an expert witness.
The following assignment will help you to become familiar with that process. Follow the instructions below:
· Provide basic information about what occurred.
· Identify which of the six key elements from the lesson this case falls under.
· Identify possible motives.
· Determine what led to the suspect being charged.
· Identify what the outcome of the criminal case was.
· State whether you believe the outcome was appropriate.
· Discuss what you believe could have been done differently to ensure a positive outcome in this case.
Your case study should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You must use a minimum of two sources, one of which may be your textbook. The other source should be found within the CSU Online Library. All sources used must be properly cited. Your case study, including all references, must be formatted in APA style.