Week 5 Project PHE4070 Management And Administration Of Public Health Systems Week 5 ProjectAssignment Due February 14 at 11:59 PMCourse Project: Part 4—F
- Week 5 ProjectAssignment Due February 14 at 11:59 PMCourse Project: Part 4—Final Concept Paper
In Week 1, you described a program for the health problem and identified the right division for it, and in Week 2, you provided factual information for understanding the health problem. In Week 3, you outlined a marketing plan for the new department and developed a staffing plan. This week, you will develop the final two components of your concept paper, a budget, and an executive summary.
You will then complete the final concept paper for the proposed program due for senior management review. To submit the final paper, compile all the project reports done in Weeks 1 to 3 and Week 5 in a 10- to 15-page report. Include a title page and list of references on separate pages.
In this final week, you will develop a proposed budget of $150,000 for the first year of the program and complete the final concept paper for the proposed program due for senior management review.
The budget should identify the program’s anticipated expenses for the year ahead. Budget line items should be consistent with the proposed program and staffing plan.
Using the readings for the week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet, complete the following tasks:
- Create a proposed budget of $150,000 for the first year of the proposed program including the cost for personnel, supplies, education materials, marketing costs, and so on in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. You may transfer your budget to your report.
- Justify the cost for each item of the proposed budget in a budget narrative.
- Executive Summary
The executive summary will serve as a one page overview of your proposed program. You may use the executive summary to draw in your reader—the senior management team. It should provide a compelling argument as to why your proposal should be funded. Be sure to include a brief overview of each component of your proposal: goals, needs statement, marketing plan, staffing plan, and budget.
The final paper should include the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Purpose of the Program
- Needs Statement
- Marketing Plan
- Staffing Plan
- Review the material and make necessary edits to improve flow of thought and clarity. Be sure to conduct a grammar and spelling check.
- Support your responses with appropriate research, scholarly reasoning, and examples.
- Cite all sources in APA format.
- Name your report SU_PHE4070_W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.