Would Someone Be Able To Assist Me In This Assignment? Would someone be able to assist me in this assignment? I will be $15 and more if needed. English 101
Would someone be able to assist me in this assignment? I will be $15 and more if needed.
Chapter One Essay: Why Do We Create Monsters?
Write an essay in which you respond to one of the following questions, taken from Monsters, Chapter 1:
· King, Making Connections #7
· Hitchcock, Reflection and Response #5, or Making Connections #8
· Del Toro and Hogan, Making Connections #8 or #9
· Klosterman, Making Connections #9
· Brothers, Making Connections #8 or #10
· Loughrey, Reflection and Response #5, or Making Connections #8
· Asma, Reflection and Response, #6, or Making Connections #8
The final draft of the essay is due by Monday, Feb. 14, 11:59 pm. Be sure to follow the Out-of-Class Essay Guidelines for matters of format and style. Be sure to include a word count at the end of your essay. Remember, you must meet minimum requirements, including word count, sources, and subject matter. No late essays will be accepted without a signed doctor’s note or other verified excuse.
Submit a thesis statement and topic outline to Canvas by Friday, Feb. 4, 11:59 pm. Please have MLA citation entries for one source. The source may be from our textbook. A participation grade will be assigned for this.
The class will be divided into peer editing groups. I will post instructions on how to get to your group Canvas page. Submit your rough draft to your Canvas work group AND to me by Wednesday, Feb. 9. Submit completed peer editing sheets to your Canvas work group AND to me by Friday, Feb. 11, 11:59 pm.
· 1000 to ~1400 words
· A strong essay structure, including Introduction, Concession, rebuttal arguments, Main Body, and Conclusion
· Citations from at least two sources; one of the sources can be from our textbook. You can always use more than the minimum.
· MLA format in presentation and documentation, including correct Works Cited list. Use handouts on Canvas if you need help, or use some of the web links that guide you to other MLA support.